Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Go to Key

To the top front of the player are two sets of speakers.

Below the speakers is a square shaped button on the left and a diamond shaped button on the right.

The square button is the "Go to Key" and allows users to navigate to different positions within documents.

Press it once and enter the page number then press pound (#).

After pressing pound the Victor Reader Stream will confirm the page number you chose.

Users may also simply press the play key.

If a user presses the "Go to Key" and then presses play by itself without entering a number, the Victor Reader Stream will direct them to the beginning of the book.

If the user presses the "Go to Key" followed by the fast forward key, the Victor Reader Stream will direct them to the end of the book.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Most of the time I shared your blogs with my friends and colleagues.I like your post. I got lots of necessary information by your blog. It helps me a lot in my working.Thanks.
    digital signature

    ReplyDelete